[amibroker] ApplyStop Question

Hello All,

I am having a problem with my coding for my stoploss with ApplyStop.
I want to set my stoploss 5 points below the lowest value(LLV) of the
last 5 days starting with the day before the trade.  The trade stops
out for a loss but not at the correct point.  I tried playing with
the settings but I was pretty much grasping at straws.  Any help
would be appreciated.

The code is below:

typeLoss=2;typeProfit=3;typeTrailing=4;typeNBar=6;//Stop Settings

[buy conditions]

/*Stop Loss Conditions*/
Sell=0;
Stoploss=ValueWhen(Buy,Ref(LLV(L,5),-1)-.05); //I also tried it
without the ValueWhen

ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,stopModePoint,Stoploss,True,True);
SellPrice=C;
Equity(1);

Thanks.

Rob