From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 11 September 2003 2:08 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Subject: Re: TJ - Solution please

According to the last epi description, he detects first the p1 [the
most recent p1] and then searches into the past for a p2.
Of course, there are many p2s before p1 and he should choose which
one he prefers [I would suggest the closest to p1, but ...]
As we have in zig function the last leg variable, in epi´s project we
have the last pair [p1,p2] variable or, to be more specific, the last
[p1,(p2A, p2B, p2C,...)] variable.
We can do something from the code part, but it would be better to
specify the selection of p2, in order not to be lost in the chaos. Except
epi´s special request, the subject [simultaneous definition of
pairs of points with different properties] is interesting.
Zig is a simple example, it links Peaks and Troughs [but with the
same per coefficient]
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> DT you are making my head spin decyphering that one :)
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
> http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

Please
> > > advise.
> > >
> > > CONDP=Ref(H,-1)>Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-1)>H AND Ref(H,-1)>Ref(C,-
3);
> > > P11=Ref(CONDP,1); H1=ValueWhen(P11,H,1); H2=ValueWhen(P11,H,2);
> > > H0=ValueWhen(P11,H,0);
> > > P1=P11 AND H2>H1;
> > > P2=P11 AND H1>H0;
> > > PlotShapes(shapeUpTriangle*P1,colorRed);
> > > PlotShapes(shapeDownTriangle*P2,colorBlue);
> > > Plot(C,"",p11*colorYellow+1,64);
> > >
> > > Please advise.
> > > Dimitris Tsokakis

~--> Buy
> Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer