[amibroker] Current Yahoo sectors/groups...

I went through a rather painful exercise yesterday to generate a list of all Sectors, groups and
stocks within each group on Yahoo. I added a zip file (YahooStocks09102003.zip) in the files
section, if anyone wants to use 'em. To create a new DB using these definitions, do the following
-

1. Backup your broker.sectors and broker.industries, and replace with these new ones.
2. Create a new DB (DO NOT do this on an existing DB unless you know what you're doing.)
3. Run import.js ("cscript import.js")
4. Download historical data from Yahoo.

Note that I've added "Other" sector and industry as first entry because I wanted to import some
other data first and wanted to let AB store it in "Other" (AB picks default as first) before I
remarked the entries using Yahoo definitions.

Jitu

PS: The list does not include indices. Only stocks.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com