Re: [amibroker] OT - four mysterious US symbols

---- Original Message -----

From: "Yuki Taga" <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 5:49
AM
Subject: [amibroker] OT - four mysterious US
symbols

> Anyone know the story on:> > JDEC
(J.D. Edwards Co.)> > Yahoo data stops abruptly at Aug.
28.

I suspect that all have stopped trading
for one reason or another (e.g., merger, bankrupt, etc.).  In the case of
JDEC, they were taken over by Peoplesoft.  When data stops look for news on
Yahoo or elsewhere and you will most probably see why there is no
data.
> > BLTI (some biotech thing)>
> Yahoo data stops abruptly at Aug. 25.> > LSPN (who
knows?) ^^_^^> > Yahoo data stops abruptly at Aug. 25.>
> NAUT (exercising?  or diving?) ^^_^^> > Yahoo data
stops abruptly at Aug. 27.> > If you go and look these up on Yahoo
finance, it's the same thing --> the charts just stop.> > I
don't think J.D.Edwards went out of business, and the biotech thing>
looks like it was just crossing the threshold out of penny-dom into>
maybe some institutional sponsorship.  Price had broken above 10,>
with volume to suggest it might be real.  Then it dropped off the>
radar. The other two I know nothing about.> > Everything else in
the database kind of seems to update cleanly now,> depending on how many
times I try, and when.  ^^_^^> > Down to about 2400 from the
~7700 on the original template, and will> undoubtedly be showing many
more the door over time.  But it's a> start.> >
Yuki> > > > > ------------------------ Yahoo!
Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill
Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at Myinks.com. Free
s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT
size=2>> <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM<FONT
size=2>>
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->>
> Send BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send
SUGGESTIONS to <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html<FONT
size=2> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
<FONT
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT
size=2> > >