  >From:
  Franco
  Gornati
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 1:27
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker]
  StyleLeftAxisScale
  ricko8294_98 wrote:> I noticed when plotting an
  indicator using StyleLeftAxisScale (or  > styleOwnScale) that the
  plot seems to collapse (squish) towards a > zero line if you do one of
  a couple of things.  This includes hitting > the <Apply>
  button in the IB (without changing any code) and clicking > on any
  price plot anywhere on the screen. > > Anybody else notice the
  same thing?> RickLook at if your StyleLeftAxisScale plot comes
  before a normal scaledplot. If so move it below it.I'm usually able to
  adjust things this way.FrancoSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.