RE: [amibroker] Re: getting values from multiple stocks at once

hi Dimitris, I've been following your evolution of this approach, even
responding a little. I've been tangled up in some other stuff, so I haven't
had a chance to see if I can make practical use of these techniques for what
I was thinking of, but it's pretty neat what you've managed to get AB to do.

lazy? I think not (:-).

dave