[amibroker] Re: cleaning up the database

Yuki,

Try this.

In AA, apply to all stocks, quotes N=1

Filter = Close <= 10;
AddColumn(Close, "Close",1.2);

Run exploration

You now have a list of all stocks less than $10.00.
Right click results and add to a watchlist.
Go to organize assignments and delete from watchlist.

You can also set up another condition in Filter by
using AND and then specify a volume condition.

Filter = Close <= 10 AND VolumeConditon;

Hope this helps.

Regards

Tony

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> >