[amibroker] Re: AFL question.....for use in backtester

I understand that it is the resistance line because if I could get a
workaround the resistance line then I could extrapolate it to the
support line.

The question again is find the values of the two peaks without using
the last value function.
I dont think what you have offered will help because I am having
difficulty finding the values of the peaks as defined by my
conditions.

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> What you hace described would be a resistance trend line between
Peaks