RE: [amibroker] Re: How to calculate RS Rank?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Andrew,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
flattered that you would be interested in knowing my favourite five investment
books.   I started to edit my list of books and found it
difficult to get down to five.   I ended up with eight that I offer
here in purely alphabetical order by author:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

Boucher, Mark <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>        The
Hedge Fund Edge
Chande, Tushar <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>        The
New Technical Trader
Fosback, Norman G, <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>        Stock
Market Logic
Grinold, Richard C. <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>
Active Portfolio Management
Kaufman, Perry <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>
Trading Systems and Methods
LeBeau, Chuck <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>        <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>    Computer Analysis of the
Futures Market
O'Shaughnessy, James P. <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>
Invest Like the Best
O'Shaughnessy, James P. <SPAN
class=155062210-09092003>        What
Works on Wall Street

<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Andrew
  [mailto:ae_perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003
  3:34 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Re: How to calculate RS Rank?ChuckThanks for
  the lead to Columbine Capital Services, I'm presently making my way thru
  their excellent & FREE material.  I notice you also give us a
  lead on one of your favorite investment books.  Wondering if you
  wouldn't mind giving out a list of your top 5 favorites.  I'd be very
  interested in the opinions of someone with  obvious extensive
  experience such as yourself.ThanksAndrew--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher" <chuck_rademacher@x>
  wrote:> To those of you interested in how IBD calculates its
  rankings...> > I cannot get to the books and documents that I
  need in order to quote the> exact
  methodology.     However, the news is not all bad:>
  > 1.  The primary book that contains that information is "The
  Hedge Fund Edge"> by Mark Boucher.   I can think of
  dozens of reasons why this is one of my> favourite books and I urge
  you to have a look at it when you have some time.Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.