Re: [amibroker] US stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

Hello,

THis is true for Outlook 6.01, but there is easy way to turn
it off temporarily.

The newest version of OE (6.01) by default disables saving of .DLL
files,   to re-enable go to Tools->Options menu, 'Security' tab
and UNMARK   'Don't allow to open or save attachments ...'
option.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE