[amibroker] Trade arrow locations

I am in the process of reading how
 to do explorations.  Up to now, I  only run
scans.

I run scans that  look at ALL QUOTATIONS and I
then view the charts by clicking on SHOW CURRENT TRADE ARROWS.

The chart then pops up with the trade
arrow located  about 17% of the chart width inward from the left edge
of the chart.   I would like to have the option to change the
settings, or use AFL to make the chart pop up with the trade arrow
located  about 30% away from the right edge of the chart.  This would
allow me to instantly view the trend situation and the condition of
the indicators that I based my scan on.

BTW, my scans are trying to catch falling knives,
and I look at the trajectories of the falling knives in order to fine-tune
my scans. On the right side of the trade arrow, I only need to be able to
see the first pullback or consolidation.

Once I think a scan is ready to use
for trading, I would like to have the ability to make the trade
arrow appear at the HARD RIGHT EDGE of the chart.  Then, I will be
able to practice actual trading of the scan results.

Maybe this is already possible.  I
would appreciate  reading various thoughts on this subject.
Ron D