From: Louw-Roux Coetzer [mailto:louwcoetzer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 5:45 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Free Intraday Yahoo Fill Available

Hello again Tomasz !

Thanks for this one, like you say we all hate spam and it has already
become
a huge problem.  I'll be looking our for SpamAssasin as I also have this
problem and do not wish to change e-mail addresses AGAIN :(

Thanks for the slap against the head with AmiQuote - here I was looking
in
all the complicated places for intraday delayed backfills and it was
sitting
here in front of me all the time...  :-)  Only thing now is that South
Africa must now join the band wagon and give some quotes to ...

Well, have yourself a good nights rest ( I think it is night time there
right ? ) !

Cheers

Louw