Re: [amibroker] Re: Free Intraday Yahoo Fill Available

Hi there

It seems like we are if for some or other misunderstanding...

I am living in South Afirica and do part time trading as opposed to my
regular job.  I bought AmiBroker from Tomasz over 5 years ago and has also
marketed it to various friends.. I also assist these people with the
software who do not wish to make use of the local appointed supporter.   if
it is you opinion that I am some or other spammer, then let it be so,
however I am sure I would know the truth.

An innocent question and request for further help is now being turned into
some crappy spammy argument...

Sorry for the bother ...in the future I will communicate with Tomasz
directly.

Regards

Louw

PS: Firewall ??? Please if you want details just ask....I use Eastcapenet
( www.eastcapenet.co.za ) as ISP !