From: Ken Close [mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:28 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Efficient use of Email Messages

Bob:  not sure what to tell you.  While I get clips which are only the
text of the message itself, what is important to me is the clips IN THE
MESSAGES I SAVE are real attachments.  Thus, I look at each message
before saving, and do not use the paperclip as a sign for looking at the
message or not.

Ken