RE: [amibroker] Buy Sell Arrows in Watchlists

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Ron,
think you want to use plotshapes()  applied to the code you use in
your exploration.... Just place it in your price plot and it will show up on all
your stocks. For instance  this code would plot a simple ma cross.
substitute your condition for triggerl abd triggers. when you do not wish to
view the shapes just comment them out of the code....

triggerl=<FONT
face=Arial>Cross<FONT
size=2>(C<FONT
color=#0000ff>,MA<FONT
size=2>(C<FONT
color=#0000ff>,20<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>));
triggers=<FONT
face=Arial>Cross<FONT
size=2>(MA(<FONT
size=2>C<FONT
size=2>,20),<FONT
size=2>C<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>);
PlotShapes<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>(triggerl, <FONT
size=2>colorBrightGreen<FONT color=#282828
size=2>, 0<FONT color=#282828
size=2>,C<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>-ATR<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>(1<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>) );<FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>
PlotShapes<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>(triggers*2<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>, colorRed<FONT
face=Arial>, <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>0,<FONT
size=2>C<FONT color=#282828
size=2>+ATR<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(1<FONT color=#282828
size=2>) );
GraphXSpace<FONT
face=Arial>=<FONT
size=2>3<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>;

Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 10:00
AMTo: amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] Buy Sell
Arrows in Watchlists
I am  running a lot of different variations
of a scan.  I want to transfer the results of each scan to a different
watchlist, but I want the buy and sell arrows to still appear when I view them
later from each watchlist.  I think I recall a post that described a
procedure to follow in order that will preserve the buy and sell arrows in the
watchlists.  I saved that post, but now I can't find it in my outlook local
folders.  I'd appreciate someone posting this procedure
again.

Also, my green buy arrows are placed perfectly
on the buy results, but these same green buy arrows also placed
below each sell result. The sell hits are also placed perfectly,
but with the green buy arrows pointing up, and directly
below the candle, exactly like they are in the buy results.  How
can I make Amibroker place red sell arrows directly above each sell
candle? In order to see the trade arrows, I click on SHOW CURRENT TRADE
ARROWS.  TIA for your help.

Thanks for everyone's help in helping me understand
the Plot function.      Ron DSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.