[amibroker] Re: Efficient use of Email Messages

I guess I'll have to fire up Outlook and give it a try :-(

I have been living off yahoo and aol online email. Yahoo has a
maximum capacity as you know...and my box fills up quick.

And yes, Dimitris (and a few others) have their own folder now, and I
will make one in Outlook.

Computer upgrades and maintenance is a full time job :-(
I just installed a new hard drive and a did a clean install of WinXP.
Re-installing all my apps and hardware now.
Have a DLink wireless router & laptop card still in their boxes,
sitting on my desk ready for installation.
Now I have to learn Outlook.
Still holding 6,000 shares of odds and ends (profitable swingtrades)
while the markets look ready to roll over.

Gotta get ready for tomorrow morning...........
BYE!