Re: [amibroker] Medved QuoteTracker

Hi Tomasz

I have just tried it but to no avail - then some
strange feeling came over me, I think it is called "common sense" LOL
:)

I set the Time difference relative to US
Eastern time for 6 hrs as you said but still no joy, then I remembered
that QT also has a setting that compensates for time differences ... it also had
6 hrs in, I just changed it to "0" and BINGO...it works!!!

Thank you very much once more...but as it is with
life, when one thing goes right something else goes wrong...with no exception to
this rule of Murphy, maybe you cal have a look at the following solution

My EOD database ( which is updating beautifully
from QT now ) gives a share price for example as 14000 ( which is actually
R140,00)...QT gives it correctly as R140,00 ... thus the graph looks bit weird
now...where do you suggest I compensate for the difference in format
???

Keep well

Louw