Re: [amibroker] Re: To TJ and Group - Please Read

Hello,

You can setup the mail filter with subject line containing
[amibroker] and message having attachment and place
them to separate folder automatically.
All remaining messages with [amibroker] you can automatically
delete with another mail filter.

That way you will have archive of attachments on your own
computer.

As to your suggestion: problem is that it is much easier
just to attach the file to the message than to upload
it to somewhere and provide URL to the file in the message.
Therefore people will anyway use attachments.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com