[amibroker] Re: The top5 of an exploration

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> sloughbridge...
>
> I've asked DT about this before and he insists that he has 64k
RAM.   I
> suppose that he must know what he is using, but I don't think it is
possible
> to boot up any current operating system on 64k, let alone run
AmiBroker.
> It becomes even more unbelievable when he talks about sub-second
> explorations, etc.
>
> I'm waiting for the day that he says something like....
65,536kb.... ah
> ha.... that's about...... 64mb.

Heh.  I can see that, since some use comma and some use period as a
thousands seperator.  Tonight I just heard about "quantum
computers."  Very tiny, atomic level things, and so wouldn't even
hold 64K, but the cool thing is they use 1,0, and "both" states.
It's got me curious enough to check into it.  My guess is that, given
DT's amazing abilities, he probably has some sort of secret
technology at his disposal.