[amibroker] Re: How to calculate RS Rank?

i.e. Buy high, sell higher ... or the time tested ... buy the
strongest stocks in the stongest groups, sell the the weakest stocks
in the weakest groups.  However all this depends on what your timing
horizon is.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:

> Jitu wrote:
>
> "The philosophy there (as I'm sure you already know) is that stocks
that
> have advanced significantly in the most recent quarter are ready
for a
> pullback, and those which have already pulled back, but have been
bouncing
> upwards before that
> are ready for rallying again."
>

> I guess a key Phrase in the above is :
>
> Stocks that have advanced significantly "Are ready for a pullback"
>
> A study of the greatest stock market winners proved that the old
adage, "Buy
> low, sell High" , "sell High, buy low", was completely wrong. In
fact, the
> study proved the exact opposite. What seems too high in price and
risky to
> the majority usually goes higher, and what seems low and cheap
usually goes
> lower.
>
> A second study was conducted which included 2 groups of stocks,
Stocks