RE: [amibroker] Re: getting values from multiple stocks at once

thanks dimitris, once again, for a creative, if somewhat peculiar, solution.

I need to revisit PT. initially it seemed awkward for the kinds of things I
wanted to do, but it keeps coming up when people talk about ranking
anything. I'm coming from working with VectorVest, which I still use, and
ranking/sorting things is very important there.

AB is so powerful, I really wish there was a simple AFL approach to buying
stocks based on their ranking by certain criteria.

as a sidelight, I also wish that there was a way to sort an exploration
procedurally. I'd think that this wouldn't be too hard to implement, since
the code for sorting an exploration already exists; it's used when you click
the column headers.

dave