Re: [amibroker] Re: AB 4.41 realtime and IOFeed.

Hello,

The disappearing you describe is Windows XP repaint problem that
occurs in all applications.  We are all waiting for Microsoft to fix this.
It will repaint if you cover the status bar by some other window and drag it
somewhere.

As for inability to get right click mouse menu:

Maybe you are using some non-standard mouse driver or the software
that swaps / reassigns mouse buttons or otherwise affects mouse operation?

Can you get the context menu by right clicking on the chart pane ?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com