[amibroker] Re: calculating trend line values so as to backtest - AFL help needed

condP *does not* define a peak.
Try the
condP=Ref(H,-1)>=Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-1)>H AND Ref(H,-1)>Ref(C,-3);
Plot(C,"",4*Condp+1,64);
to see. The painted points are no peaks.
Perhaps you mean something else.
Dimitris Tsokakis