RE: [amibroker] Off topic but completely relevant !!!!

Yes my
wrists do hurt!! what is the product you are talking about??

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mleonsprint
[mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 12:46
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Off
topic but completely relevant !!!!Do your wrists ever
get sore?  Mine were killin me and I have been using it with
relief.  It is the size of a mouse pad but you use your fingers with
finger "gestures" to get things done...So to move the mouse you use two
fingers to click you tap the two fingers... to drag you use all for fingers
and slide them down to scroll the screen down and up to scroll the screen
up...What a great product... Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.