From: mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:41:42 -0500
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: new Yahoo web format

I have been reading that Yahoo's historical data comes from CSI and Chuck Rademacher has said that CSI is his main source of data.  Does CSI have several different groups of historical data, some of which is not back adjusted and dirty, that they sell to Yahoo?  Below, I have copied on of Chuck's comments about CSI data.

CSI has the advantage of having backadjusted and actual prices.
IMO, their data is also much cleaner.

Rik, perhaps you mean that the Yahoo servers are not the most reliable when you say that
Yahoo certainly is not the best source of data.  Ron D

  Yahoo certainly is not the best source of data.

  Rik Rasmussen
  Best Charts mailing list moderator
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/

http://mail2web.com/