RE: [amibroker] add explore result to watchlist automatically

hi Tomasz,

it would be great if there were AFL commands for working with watchlists on
the fly. I've wished for these many times.

maybe something like these:

WatchlistGetTickers(WatchlistName) --> ListOfTickersInWatchlist
WatchlistPutTicker(WatchlistName, Ticker) [adds Ticker to Watchlist]
WatchlistEmpty(WatchlistName) [removes all tickers from Watchlist]
WatchlistContains(WatchlistName, Ticker) --> TickerIsInWatchlistBoolean

make sense? any chance of adding something like these at some point?

thanks,

dave

> Yes there is a way but involves scripting.
>
> Condition = LastValue( C > MA( C, 50 ) );
>
> ticker = Name();
>
> wlnumber = 1;
>
> EnableScript("jscript");
>
> <%
>
> if( AFL("condition" ) )
>
> {
>
> AB = AFL.CreateObject("Broker.Application");
>
> AB.Stocks( AFL("ticker" ) ).WatchListBits |= 1 << AFL( "wlnumber" );
>
> }
>
> %>
>
> Buy=0;
>

> Use View->Refresh All to refresh symbol list.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com