[amibroker] Re: calculating trend line values so as to backtest - AFL help needed

I will try to understand some details:
a.
pcond= mycondition
If pcond is a condition, it will be either 1 or 0. what do you mean
by "most recent value of pcond"
b.
"the values of the peaks " are ValueWhen( pR, s11), where
pR = PeakBars( s11, per ) == 0; and are already known
c.
The "bars between them" is barssince(pR).
It would be better to ask your specific question, if it doesn´t
bother you.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "epintoem" <epintoem@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks to Dimitris I have the code that automatically draws trend
> lines but I cannot use that to backtest primarily because it uses
the
> last value function or something to that effect.
>
> Is there a workaround?
>
> Here is what I am looking for
>
> pcond= mycondition
> pcond1= pcond and H>most recent value of pcond
>
> Using the formula for trend lines I can calculate the value of the
> line today.
> However, I dont know how to find the values of the peaks and also
the
> bars between them. any help would be much appreciated
>
> TIA

ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!