Re: [amibroker] WriteVal doesn't work

Hello,

If you read the manual indeed (especially Tutorial: Using
graph styles, colors, titles and parameters in Indicator
Builder
you would learn that WriteVal results must be assigned to
"Title" variable in Indicator Builder
so the output can appear in the title (caption) of chart
pane.

You would also learn that graph0.. is obsolete and you should
use Plot that automatically formats the title.

"straight" WriteVal() displays text in COMMENTARY and
INTERPRETATION windows.

If you opened Interpretation window (View->Interpretation)
you would see.

ALL tutorial articles are MUST-READ for every
AmiBroker user.
By reading them all you would save yourself hours
guessing,.

Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE