[amibroker] Re: new Yahoo web format

Rik,
I was able to do my daily update as usual.  It's interesting...yahoo
now has a footnote that their Mutual Funds are adjusted for
Dividends and splits at the bottom of an Historical page.  However
when you check yahoo's historical quotes against other sources that
are well known for adjusting Mutual Funds for Dividends and splits
(e.g. Fasttrack), one finds Yahoo's data is still Not adjusted as
they claim for Mutual Funds.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxxx>