RE: [amibroker] Re: SignalZig

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>DT....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Are
you sure that you only have 64k of RAM?    I would have thought
that you had more like 500mb.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
On a
personal note, would you mind telling me what kind of fishing you
do?    Sportfishing or commercial?    I'm into
sportfishing (marlin, tuna, broadbill, etc.) although I frequently help the
commerical boys when they have too large a catch to pull in with their
nets.    Sometimes, I even loan my lures to the commercial tuna
guys when they aren't doing very well.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS
  [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 1:31
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  SignalZigAnthony,for a 13year DJI history, it
  takes some 3sec using a PIII/800 with a RAM 64k. Dimitris
  Tsokakis--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso"
  <ajf1111@xxxx> wrote:> Dimitri,> > The formula
  seems to hang up my computer for many seconds when trying to do>
  anything else....like resize the window pane...etc....> > Does
  this also happen on your computer ?> > Anthony> >
  AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).> Version:
  6.0.514 / Virus Database: 312 - Release Date: 8/28/2003Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.