Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mleonsprint
[mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003
11:38 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Help from anyone on getting esignal updating properlyI
cannot figure out why Amibroker is not updating properly I am continually
hitting force backfill, it does update but when I just let it go there are
lots of gaps in the data and I am having to "force backfill" I am using
Amibroker 4.40.4 Intraday.  I have a cable connection. My computer is a
3ghz processor with a ton of RAM I don't understand why I am having this
problem... I have now reset my computer and still get the same problem...It
just does not seem to bring in Esignal data smooth?Thanks in advance
for your help Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.