[amibroker] Re: Jurik enhanced indicators

Yuki,
I have travelled to Japan & Europe several times, lived in Canada and
now on the west coast of USA, I must say that many US brewmasters
have opened Microbreweries and produce very high quality beers
competitive with European (Belgian and German) breweries. The western
states have an abundance of these Microbreweries and shopping for
beer these days in the grocery store is almost like shopping for
wine, there is so much selection!

So, Yuki.....time to put down that Asahi draft, pack your bag and hit
the US West coast for a "beer tour"!

Regards
Jim