[amibroker] Batch Ticker conversion

New Amibroker User

I am interested to know if anyone has
created a script to change multiple ticker symbols in a native Amibroker
Database?

I need to add  ".AX " to all the ticker
symbols in the ASX Setup Database to allow the collection of Yahoo data thru
amiquote.

eg:     TLS  ---->
TLS.AX

LLC ----->  LLC.AX
I don't mind having to manually edit index
symbols back to  their correct format , ( ^AXJO  ^AORD etc), but
1000's of stock symbols will take a lllllloooonnggg
time.

Or, is it possable to setup Amiquote to append .AX
to the ticker symbols?

any help or ideas will be greatly
appreciated.

Thankyou in advance for any help.