RE: [amibroker] optimizing trades based on a foreign CCI not working as expected

got it, thanks. I didn't know there was a separate Avg array, independant of
OHLC. none of the examples I remember seeing that saved off the current
ticker and restored it did anything with it.

it's probably documented though; I confess to not having read all available
materials covere to cover (:-)

thanks again,

dave