[amibroker] Re: Jurik enhanced indicators

Gernot,
it looks like documentation of the alpha factor in EMA formula in AFL.
A two period EMA has an alpha factor of 2/3, a nine period EMA has
alpha of 2/10 or 1/5. If a prior EMA value was 10, and the new data
is 11, and period=9, the new EMA value is (10*4/5)+(11*1/5)
corresponding to (1-alpha)*oldvalue + alpha*newvalue.