[amibroker] Re: Jurik enhanced indicators

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> "I'm confused about t3 though."
>
> T3 is a Tim Tillson indicator (see the byline in the article).
Although,
> Tim and Jurik live in the same state, Colorado, and are both
> engineers...they are not research partners.  As Tim will readily
admit:
> faster in not necessarily better.  Tim, along with his research
partner,
> Dave Chamness are part of a group that meets a couple of times a
month in
> Ft. Collins.  Without mentioning any other names, many members in
this group
> trade, and trade hard, on a day to day basis.  Almost all are
double or
> triple degreed engineers and I have yet to find any core group that
can
> "whip and beat" numbers like they can.
>
> Plus, they all like to drink beer.  On the other hand, I not sure
that Jurik
> has ever traded an issue in his life.  I think I heard him admit
that once
> or twice.  Also, I can't say if he likes to drink beer.

Steve,
Some people look for business only.
Some people say "Let us see if..."
Some people do not say "thank you".
[Perhaps they never say "thank you"]
Do you expect to drink [and enjoy] some cold beer ?
Anyway, avoid ...trading this expectation.
Just charge me for the next bottle !!
Cheers.
Dimitris Tsokakis