[amibroker] Re: OT: D-Link wireless opinions

Was wandering by and just answered this the other day for a friend.

Bottom line - YES

I replaced a Linksys PCMCIA (notebook) card with a D-Link 650+ and
got much improved signal and distance.  Can't comment personally on
the router, but have heard its fine.

The real plus is that the D-Link gear works with another D-Link
product called a "range extender".  It's a repeater that extends the
distance from the router.  So, if the router is at one end of the
house, and you have the notebook at the other, with too many walls
and ductwork in between, you can place a range extender in the
middle.  Here's the link -

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=18