[amibroker] Re: Beating The Trend - TO LIONEL and others

Beating the trend is not a real winner, too much risk taken on.

This is not giving out any of his strategy secrets but what I can
say is it is a REVERSAL STRATEGY I am not the biggest fan of
catching a falling knife....

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
wrote:
> [resend, went out, but doesn't seem to have landed.]
>
> Lionel, I happened to run into your name in an old msg to the
QuotesPlus
> group about Beating The Trend. I was wondering how useful you
found that
> book. one answer I guess is that you're here, looking to
understand and use