Re: [amibroker] Help with formula

Thanks Al Venosa for for help and an excellent
explaination about optimize function.
Have a clear understanding now and will read the
help file for more info.

Thanks again , I will play with ADX system and the
Optimize fn.

I am keen to monitor stocks which in consolidation
for a period for 2 weeks or so and then using ADX system to pick the start of an
uptrend or downtrend then back test with various filter.

Does anyone has success with this system ?

Cheers

Henry