Re: [amibroker] Highest High or Lowest Low

Larry, I will give it a shot.  I hope my
explanation will elicit  comments  regarding the correctness of
my understanding.
test=H==Ref<FONT
size=1>(HHV<FONT
size=1>(H,10<FONT
size=1>),-3);  This
AFL instructs AB to start checking the bars thirteen days earlier than the
present day.  AB starts it's checking at the 12th bar back from the present
bar,  and then proceeds on to check bars # 11, 10 , 9, 8, 7, 6, 5
,4and the last bar it checks is the #3 bar back from the present day.  This
totals up to the 10 bars required by the number 10 which appears after the
H.  AB stops checking at the third day back from the present day due to
the>>  Ref<FONT
size=1>(-------------),-<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>3);  part of the coding.
Others,please step in and clarify my thinking if this is not exactly
right.  Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE