[amibroker] Re: Need advice on PlotOHLC

Owen,
  If you want a "total replacement of the main chart window" you can
set up your own customised price display.  Here's one I've just been
playing with, which you can change in any way you wish.  Just
copy/paste it to the Indicator Builder.

HHP
==================================

/*   CANDLE CHART   */

//  Check Grid lines: Middle.
//  Check: Show dates.
//  Check: Logarithmic.
//  ======================

UpCol = ParamColor("Up Bars",colorDarkGreen);
DnCol = ParamColor("Down Bars",colorBrown);

BarCol = IIf(C>=O,UpCol,DnCol);
Plot(C,"",BarCol,styleCandle|styleNoLabel);
GraphXSpace = 2;

//  HEADING for Price Charts.
C1 = EncodeColor(colorBlack);
C2 = EncodeColor(colorDarkGrey);
Ch = WriteVal(ROC(C,1),1.2) + "%.     ";
C3 = WriteIf(C==Ref(C,-1), C2,
           WriteIf(C>Ref(C,-1), EncodeColor(colorGreen),
                EncodeColor(colorRed)));
Title = FullName() +"   [" + Name() + "]      " +
C1 + "    Open:  " + C2 + O +
C1 + "    High:  " + C2 + H +
C1 + "    Low:  " + C2 + L +
C1 + "    Close:  " + C2 + C +