RE: [amibroker] Need advice on PlotOHLC

<SPAN
class=449224602-27082003>Owen,
if you
are talking about the tool tips then just take a look at an indicator like OBV.
Rt click to open and you will see the tool tip info is simply typed in quotation
and values are called using writeval, write if etc. Similar to the way you would
use title= the difference is that with out leading the text and values with
Title= you only see it in the tool tip and interpretation
window...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Owen Davies
[mailto:owen5819@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 10:33
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Need
advice on PlotOHLCActually, some info on how to control
what appears in the pop-up window whenthe cursor is over a bar.  The
help file doesn't go into enough detail, andthere is nothing more in the
"updated/extended version online."What I'm looking for is a total
replacement for the main chart window, setup exactly as I'd like.  It's
close, but so far...The plotOHLC() window contains several sets of bands
on a candlestick chart,both Keltners and Bollingers.  I've gotten rid
of the title, so the pop-upwindow matters more than it might
otherwise.  By default, it shows theclosing price and the value of each
band, which is both too much informationand too little.  I'd like it to
display the date, time, open, high, low, andclose, each with the appropriate
label and nothing else.Can this be done?  If so, how?  I'd
much appreciate anything anyone can tellme.Many thanks.Owen
DaviesSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.