[amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus // Functions for Fundamental data

I have been on vacation so I my reply to this thread is a little
late.

I have asked Tomasz to add a few more of the fundamental
functions from QP2, he recently added the EPS ranking.
Sometime maybe he could added the rest of the EPS functions.

The current EPS function would be very handy, then you could
calculate the EPS trends. Also, you can catch EPS surprises
as QP2 is quite current on the EPS.

You don't need all the functions because the many of the functions
can be calculated from a few of the functions.

Fundamentals are an important part of my trading system and the real
power of AB. I use them to sort a watch list that I update every 5
min. This way I can catch the action.

                        Cliff s

 Steve Wiser <slwiser@xxxx> wrote:
> Graham
>
> I do not think the term "all" here applies, only those in which
Tomasz has