[amibroker] Help Please: A Market won't register?

Hi folks,

This problem has been frustrating me lately and I'm hoping someone
can help.

I've been diligently adding tickers and creating a universe of
Multex Industry groups by entering a Market for each ticker and an
Industry Group. I've been using the "Information" box to do so as
well as the "Organize Assignments" feature.

I created "Markets" for, well, the markets (U.S. markets)! One for
the NYSE, one for the Nasdaq, one for the Amex and one called "No
Market" as an extra for various reasons.

When I perform the "Update Composites" feature the Nasdaq and NYSE
markets update and the Adv/Dec statistics are calculated. AmiBroker
ignores the Amex market I created and I can't figure out why.

The Yahoo Stock Profile page that usually comes up when a ticker is
selected also does not register when selecting one of the Amex
stocks. If I enter a ticker symbol from the Amex into the Ticker box
on the Yahoo page though it will go right to that stock's
information.

Additionally, when I am entering stock information using
the "Information" feature and I change the Market there the only one
that seems to do anything is a change from the default NYSE to
Nasdaq change. WHen I do that I hear a *click* and when I try to
change one to the Amex I hear nothing and it doesn't seem to
register.

Something seems to be wrong with either my "Amex" market or with
AmiBroker. Why won't my Amex works. Any ideas?

Sincerely,

-ace