RE: [amibroker] simplest way to detect a reversal of direction in an indicator

hmmm. I guess I'm not sure how to know when zig-related functions are ok to
use and when they're not. I do understand how AFL code can look into the
future; even something as simple as Ref(C, 15) gets you closing price from a
future date.

I know there's lots of talk in the list archive about this, but I never
found a conclusive statement about when zig was legitimate for current
trading and when it wasn't. TJ, or someone, could we have a genuine
statement on how to tell?

I still think there must be a non-zig answer to my original quesiton about
detecting simple reversals of direction. any takers?

thanks,

dave