[amibroker] Optimum Parameters for Individual Stocks

I am new to this group, so forgive me if this question has already
been asked and answered. I am a long time TradeStation user that
recently converted to AmiBroker for a variety of reasons, which I
will not go into here. For those not familiar with TradeStation, you
can set up chart windows for individual stocks and optimize trading
system parameters. When you save the chart window, the optimum
system parameters are saved for that specific stock.

I have duplicated my TradeStation systems in AmiBroker, and I have
optimized the system parameters for the stocks that I follow.
However, there does not seem to be an easy way to save the optimum
parameters for each stock. The only way I see to accomplish this
result is to create separate AFL's with the optimum parameters for
each stock that I follow. Surely, there is a more efficient way to
do this. Am I missing something.

Good trading,
Greg