[amibroker] Re: adding to positions in Stocks

Much thanks all.  I definitely needed the right terminology, now I
see a whole bunch in the archives.  Chuck, sounds interesting -
luckily TJ's workaround was fairly easy to implement this time - but
I don't think I am the man for the job.
-RLB

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Pyramiding has been commented on by Tomasz, and can be implemented
by
> closing and re-opening a position with a different position size. I
also
> posted another method myself at the time. Do a search for Pyramid
in the AB
> archive. Here is TJs example:
>
> // the example system buys on monday, wednesday (increasing

increase/decrease a
> position while you were in a trade, which contracts/equities would
buy/sell
> first? When? In what order? According to what schedule?
>
>     -CS

Service.