[amibroker] Bug with QuoteEditor???

Has anyone come across this before...

Select QuoteEditor for any ticker - I'm running v4.40.3

I have data in the Open and Volume arrays, the other 4 having zero
value and have 4 rows of data.

I click on the row below the (new) one then click on the subsequent
row. The volume field is copied to the Low field and Open, High, Vol
and Interest fields go blank.

If I then click on the last row and then on the next one up, the Open
of the line below is copied to the Close and Open, High, Vol and Int
again go blank.

Subsequent clicking on rows, seems to move data from right to left.

Pressing cancell doesn't re-establish the previous settings and
efectively the whole array has been corrupted!

Does anyone know whether this has been identified as a bug and when
it will be fixed?

Many thanks

Andy.