RE: [amibroker] logistic and managements codes in AB.

Try nocache:

SYNTAX  #pragma optionname
RETURNS NOTHING
FUNCTION  Sets various AFL pre-processor options. Pre-processor is a part of
AFL engine that processes formulas BEFORE they are executed. Currently the
only task of pre-processor is to include external files via #include
command.
#pragma allows to change pre-processor behaviour.
Currently the only option available via #pragma is nocache

#pragma nocache
causes that #included files are not cached so they are re-read with every
execution

#pragma nocache
must be placed before any #include commands. Note: between '#pragma' and
'nocache' there must be exactly SINGLE space Note 2: disabling caching may
slow down execution of the formula (especially in indicators)

EXAMPLE #pragma nocache
#include "myfile.afl"
SEE ALSO #include() function

See updated/extended version on-line.