[amibroker] Re: Can't get EMA from jscript array . Thank you

Thanks for the help. I've tried your software now for 2 months and
like what i see and I like the newsgroup. Eventually I hope to use my
software to interface with Amibroker via a plugin. So far I have been
able to update my real time Amibroker via jscript and the COM
interface. Thanks again, and hope this makes your week a little
better :).